Thursday, August 02, 2007

There is something blue in the sky? and something fluffy and white? How great it is to see the day bright and sunny!

I was chopping spring onions recently and it brought my late sister to mind! Not because the onions were strong and caused my eyes to tear-up...nope! I had a little whisper in my mind that kept saying...."those onions need to be cut nice and fine....they are way too big...everything in a salad should be small, but identifiable." The advice to cut spring onions smaller came via my sister....probably about 4 or 5 yrs. ago.

It's nice to remember little things like this. She was a stickler for "doing things properly!" It could be irritating at the time....but now I'm careful about how I chop up my spring onions! Oh the lessons of life! lol



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home