Monday, July 30, 2007

I've been absent from blogging for ages....now feels a good time to get back into gear! Much has happened since I last blogged.

The winter of 2007 began with us worrying about the hospitalization and failing health of my sister, Dorna. And sadly, she passed away at the end of January. I will write again about what it meant to me to have such a friend for my sister. Grief overtook me and I made plans to travel to Canada for the memorial service which was eventually held in Kamloops, B.C. in late spring. The journey to Canada was even more memorable as I was accompanied by my daughter, son-in-law and 4 grandchildren....2 weeks of sleepovers with my grandchildren! :)

I will write in more detail about some of these events again. Just wanted to make a start on my blog once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home