Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Things just don't get any better! I'm hanging in there but not able to work more than about an hour a day.

I've been fine when I'm upstairs in our flat or out and about...but put me on the first step going down to our shop and the panic, tears, jitters begin until I am in such a state that I can no longer function in the shop and have to return upstairs.

I went out today for a bit of clothes browsing and a few groceries...success on both counts! Hit a sale so got a pair of trousers, a blouse and a bra...the last item was so desperately needed due to my weight loss...and it was a nice surprise to buy clothing a couple of sizes less than previously too (and on sale!).

Maybe the next blog post will sound a bit brighter. Sure hope so!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home