Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I know, I know, I've been away far too long. Well I've been a busy lady you see. I've been in recovery mode from my long depression and am feeling very well once again. It's been a pretty windy path with lots of sharp curves but it's been worth going the distance to be well and happy again.

I really want to begin this blog on a regular basis and try and make it more interesting with illustrations and really "nice" posts.

So....if you're visiting and looking for some updates....well, watch this space. I'll be returning very shortly.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:29 pm, Blogger Jane said...

It's April :) The snow is melting, the sun is shining :) The geese are arriving more each day :) 1 more month and the Hummingbirds will be back :)

Life is good :)

It's so nice to be back in touch with you!

 
At 3:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you have a blog! Can't wait to explore the inner workings of your heart and mind!

 
At 11:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heya! Glad to see you here! I'm looking forward to reading more from you Jacquie!

Ali aka Housebug on Brocante

 

Post a Comment

<< Home