Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm sure feeling more chipper these days :) I've been through a time of depression once again and it seems so strange when it's happening that I can find nothing positive or "happy/joyful" to think about or celebrate. I'm doing my best through therapy to track what triggers there are for those "dark" times and especially finding ways to work through them.

Now that I'm feeling near "normal" again I feel ready to resume life! I'm re-registering for the follow-on courses in my Activity for Life classes, s-l-o-w-l-y getting back into a rhythm of homemaking again (that reads correction.....slowly!).

Maybe, just maybe, the brilliant sunshine that's filling my corner of the world today is one good contributing factor to my feeling especially positive today. Thank God for whatever it is that is bringing me around to old self again. I rather like feeling like me again!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:11 pm, Blogger dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

We love you Jacquie.

 
At 4:46 pm, Blogger Jacquie said...

Aww shucks....thanks Den ;) I've just spent a glorious afternoon with your mom...boy can we ever gab for England. It was fun!

Jacquie x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home