Monday, September 08, 2008


How's this for a little charmer? This our youngest grandson, Nathaniel, posing so cutely for mommy's camera so nana could see him in his lovely sweater.

A friend knit this sweater for Nathaniel when he was a very young baby and as the weather is settling into fall now it was time to dig it out and put it on our little chap.

When I saw this picture I felt as if I could just reach out and pick him up for a loving cuddle...Awww!

He's at home now with mommy as his 3 elder siblings have all gone to school for the full day. I'm wondering if he is going to be missing them much after having them all at home over the summer months.

So mommy and Nathaniel can have some "mommy and Nathaniel time" together. And mommy can get on with her chores at home without 4 little people underfoot. I know she was looking forward to those kind of days after the long, wet summer.

Oh...and Nathaniel is now 21 months old. Time sure flies!

1 Comments:

At 5:36 am, Blogger MomWaldsPlace said...

Hello Jacquie, It's so nice to meet you! Thank you for introducing yourself in response to my vintage post. I came to see you looking for your vintage pottery and found a cutie little fellow instead. What a doll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home