Sunday, July 13, 2008





The scenic picture is one of my favourite memories of the visit with Ann in May. We drank in this view from the B&B we stayed in not far from Aberystwyth in Wales. Fabulous drink-in scene I think you'll agree! This photo rather compensates for the miserable rainy Sunday picture I posted in my previous blog entry. Just to prove it can be nice in the UK too!

The second photo is the lady herself! (lol) I had to have a photo for my Activity for Life ID and Bryn was kind enough to do this portrait one for me...so thought I'd share it with my readers.

The facial features are a slimmed-down version that appears on my blog and I just felt like a little brag!

That's all for today folks.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Blogger Jane said...

Jacquie!!! You look AMAZING!!!!! Oh wow you must be so proud of how far you've come :) Oh you look so beautiful and so amazing :) Congratulations on how great and how HEALTHY you look!

I am so proud of you!!!! Thats wonderful! Good for you :)

 
At 7:45 am, Blogger Jacquie said...

Thanks for the great comment Jane. I am feeling less proud of myself the last few weeks as I'm not quite on track as healthily as I'd like to be...slowly getting back in the groove again though!

I do feel much healthier and my self-esteem has certainly escalated too! So proud of myself...yep, you bet! :)

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Babs said...

WOW..You look mahvelous!...keep up the good work...Atta girl, Kudos...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home