Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Not a lot has been happening in our neck of the woods. I've been battling with a bout of depression in the last week but thankfully today I can feel it lifting somewhat...that is a good sign!

I have the most lovely friend (Dorothy) who spared no effort yesterday to prepare me the most lovely lunch in her home. It was all arranged quickly in the morning as she soon realized during our msn chat that I wasn't on top form. Bless her! She provided me with fresh produce from her garden for a tasty salad plate, topped off with salmon and prawns....and the most YUMMY home-grown raspberries for dessert. I felt really blessed...thank you hon.

Then I travelled to our daughter's home to lend a hand with the sorting and packing (an ongoing project as their moving day is fast approaching). I'm relieved they've secured a moving company so the hard graft of shifting all their possessions will be in the hands of professionals. It will be worth the expense. We got quite a lot of sorting done and their current home looks like a box factory with the rooms fast filling up with packed-up belongings.

I had the added pleasure of comforting Nathaniel (youngest grandson) as he was so overtired late on in the afternoon. He was chattering away to me and then went all silent...I looked and his eyes were shut and he was fast asleep. Awww It was one of those awake one minute, asleep the next kind of times. Nana thrives on those kind of moments with the little ones. :)

I have my tai-chi class this afternoon but not much else planned. Looks overcast outside but it could still be a sunny day...we shall see!

That's about it folks! Blessings to you.


3 Comments:

At 2:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're keeping yourself plenty busy! Glad to hear you are working through the blue days successfully! Much love to you.

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger Babs said...

Hi Jacquie
Thought I'd "come over for a visit" and see what's up. Love the wedding pictures and the storey of your wedding day...don't ya love all the glitches that made your wedding uniquely yours...If it would have been perfect it would have been boring..LOL...
(I personally think some of these down days are without the period days- just emotions)
Take care
Barb

 
At 6:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Popped in here as you were my mind and I haven't heard your thoughts for a while. Look forward to chatting again when you are back with your SA sisters regularly.
I am due to fly to Greece Wednesday and spent the day organising the packing, can't wait.
Keep well. Speak soon

Hugs

Jacqueline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home