Sunday, June 15, 2008




I thought a bit of "prettiness" would look just perfect today.

I took the photos of the flowers in our living room recently. I bought these roses and lillies at our local supermarket and they made a very handsome display. Couldn't resist capturing their image as a reminder of the wonder and beauty that is all around.

The bottom photo is a sunset I took from our kitchen window, just as it was setting towards Liverpool. It was a beautiful sight to behold as the sky continued to explode in pretty shades of oranges and golds...of course fading into darkness a bit at a time.

Happy Sunday!
This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.


1 Comments:

At 1:33 pm, Blogger W.R said...

nice blog and picture!

wiwi w
http://myfavecorner.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home