Tuesday, June 10, 2008


I realized this morning as I looked up the date, there is special significance to the date of 10th June! It came as quite a shock.....the photos (above) were taken 41 years ago on this date and are a stark reminder....time marches on!

On 10th June 1966 I graduated from High School (Templeton Secondary School in Vancouver, B.C., Canada). I wonder where all those class members are now? I've moved across an ocean and have contact only with two class members now.

So, for old time's sake....here's to those high school memories all those years ago.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Oops! I think I need to go back to school.....more of the 3 R's!!! My maths is suffering and I've been told by a very reliable source (thanks Ann...lol) that it is 42 years since we graduated. The old brain just ain't what it used to be!


1 Comments:

At 3:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely dress. I adore that color of green - it really brings out the auburn tint in your hair. You look so young and pretty! What a lucky guy that handsome young man is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home