Saturday, January 03, 2009

For personal reasons I do not know which day I will proceed with my blog. I am in the midst of a possible life-changing crisis and it is something too undecided and personal to write about presently. I would just please ask for your prayers. I am in God's hands. And please do not worry or fret...it is not drug related and I am not suicidal as in the past.

It is all good. All will be well. All manner of things will be well. I BELIEVE.

Your support in prayer is appreciated. xxx

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:07 pm, Blogger Kentishmaid said...

Dearest Jacquie- you are in my thoughts as you go through this time. Stay safe and hold onto All shall be Well. Blessings and hugs to you- when you are ready I would love to stay in touch with you.
Frances

 

Post a Comment

<< Home