Saturday, November 29, 2008


I've been mindful as the newscasts become more
disheartening, the job losses seem to be galloping ahead,
the "hot spots" around our world keep popping up in new
places....
that there are a couple of things that will help me, and you get through. This little picture I've added to today's blog is one positive influence in my life, and I pray in yours too that will help you to get through any tough days, anxious moments, even desperate situations when all about you might appear gloomy and hopeless. There are few people I've known in my life who can manage without BEST FRIENDS. Well, certainly for me I have some I would call best friends...who have been there for me...and allowed me to return that friendship. I am blessed. And you are blessed too when you can take time to reflect on friendships past and present and how, when things looked at their bleakest, that BEST FRIEND was at your side...cheering you on....offering you their hand to help you up when you fall...showing you how to laugh at yourself...crying with you when things are just too, too hard to handle...and because these things often go full circle...there will come a day when you can do the same for them. I won't even try to name names here in my blog. BEST FRIENDS will instantly recognize how special they are to me as they read this. So, for today I'm just recording here how much I have to be thankful for. May you always have BEST FRIENDS to share your life, with all its twists and turns and may you realize the double blessing when you can be that best friend too.




1 Comments:

At 4:14 pm, Blogger Jannine Ebenso said...

your my best friend that's for sure. You are a sweetheart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home