Sunday, October 26, 2008

DRAW ME CLOSE TO YOU

The words to this song came to me today and being Sunday
I felt it pretty well fitted ~ expressed where I'm up to
as I know God's loving embrace.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Draw me close to You, Never let me go.
I lay it all down again,
To hear you say that I'm your friend.
You are my desire, no one else will do,
'cause nothing else could take Your place.
To feel the warmth of Your embrace.

Help me find the way, Bring me back to You.
You're all I want, You're all I've ever needed.
You're all I want, Help me know You are near.

~ Kelly Carpenter ~


Enjoying a lovely visit with my dear niece who is visiting us from Canada.
I hope whatever you do this day, you are loved and surrounded
by all that is good.

We have been reminiscing, setting the world to rights (lol),
recovering from the hectic day yesterday when she arrived,
and adjusting to the time change of not only a continent shift
but also the change of time when our clocks went back one hour.

It's been a day of mixed showers and sun and I expect after our
relaxed day we will be ready tomorrow to begin planning our little
excursions...whatever they will be. Let the planning begin!


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:50 pm, Blogger dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

girl I love that song to, but its well hard to sing. In fact you've inspired me to get my guitar out and play it.

 
At 7:21 am, Blogger Jacquie said...

I trust that the presence of God flooded in all around and in you, Dennis, as you got your guitar out. Many of the worship songs from my fundi days just don't cut it for me any longer...but this one sure does!

Have a blessed day, Den.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home