Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Isn't this just the most delightful picture? Our little 2 yr. old grandaughter with her fairy costume...fast asleep after a hard session of play.

My previous post was all about my depression and I thought I'd look through my photo files to find this picture....it wants me to say "awww" whenever I look at it.

I have a friend who is worrying atm because she is awaiting diagnosis on a small growth which needs removing....I think this piccie might just make her say "awww" too.....sending you cheery vibes, K.

What is it about little children and babies that can melt our heart? Isn't it just wonderful! I hope this photo give you an "awww" factor too......

The photo of the smiling lady (under this post).....well thats nanaPosted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:27 am, Blogger Brenny said...

Awwwww your daughter sure makes beautiful children ;-)

Love Brenny xoxoxox



(your daughter lol)

 
At 9:04 pm, Blogger Jane said...

Brenny I love your comment lol!

Nana that pictures is just beautiful!

I am adding your blog to my favourites list :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home